COBB Releases BMW Stage 1+ Front Mount Intercooler and Stage 2 Downpipe with OTS Map Support

COBB is proud to announce the release of our BMW Front Mount Intercooler and N55 Downpipe along with off-the-shelf map support!

COBB BMW 1 & 3 Series N54-N55 FMIC Kit

COBB N54/N55 FMIC – One of the best power modifications for your BMW 1 or 3 Series – Click here for more pictures and details.

COBB BMW N55 Downpipe Kit

COBB BMW N55 Downpipe – Take your N55 powered BMW up to Stage 2! Click here for more pictures and details.

Tune your ECU for these modifications using our off-the-shelf maps!

Comments

1. Taylor says

When can I get a V3 for my 2007 335xi n54 motor?
    And what are the differences between the V2 and V3

2. Marshall says

We will open up pre-orders for our other part numbers in the coming weeks. The V3 is much more powerful with a faster processor and more on board memory. The sharp, larger screen also gives you the ability to monitor up to 6 gauges concurrently. Keep an eye on our website for more information regarding the V3 for BMW vehicles! – Marshall@COBB

3. Peter Oleksy says

Any chance this works with F20 M135i as well? Or waiting for same fix as with the F30′s?

4. Marshall says

I believe the M135i uses a new DME similar to the F-chassis cars. Email me your VIN and I can look it up for you! Send it to marshall at cobbtuning dot com. – Marshall@COBB

5. cordell esplin says

Is the N55 access port available for the 2013 BMW135i. I see it listed as part of the Power Package but not independently.

Let me know.

Cordell

6. Marshall says

Cordell, that was a mistake in our support matrix. The Accessport is not currently compatible with a 2013 135i however our hard parts should be a direct bolt-on. – Marshall@COBB

7. Marshall says

We have not confirmed fitment of our FMIC on the Z4. It is possible that it will fit however very likely will require modification.

Marshall@COBB