COBB Releases – January 2013

COBB is proud to announce performance and suspension part releases for January, 2013!

COBB BMW 1-Series Springs – The best first step to a better handling AND looking car! Click for more pictures and details. COBB BMW 1 & 3-Series Anti-Sway Bars – This perfectly balanced kit reduces body roll, sharpens turn-in response, and reduces understeer. Click for more pictures and details.
COBB BMW 3-Series Spring Kit – An easy way to enhance your stance and improve handling! Click for more pictures and details. COBB Ford Focus ST and MS3 Rear Motor Mount – Improve traction and reduce wheel hop while minimizing NVH with a unique bushing design. Click for more pictures and details.
COBB Nissan GT-R Sport Spring Kit – Improve handling and appearance while reducing coil slap. Click for more pictures and details. COBB Nissan GT-R Anti-Sway Bar Kit – The easiest way to minimize body roll, increase turn-in response, and balance your body rotation. Click for more pictures and details.
COBB Subaru 08+ Anti-Sway Bar Kit – The perfectly balanced kit reduces body roll and improves turn-in response! Click for more pictures and details. COBB Mitsubishi Evo X Oval Tip Exhaust – A long time favorite is back! Click for more pictures and details.

Comments

1. Krasimir Dobrev says

Dear Sir,

I am looking for a Power kit for Ford Focus ST , mostly step 1 – ECU remaping.
    Like 25-30 bhp power increase without to replace airfilter and or exhaust.

Did Comm enginering provides that ? And how I can get it since I live in Norway ?
    Best regards

K. Dobrev

2. dickie wong says

I am interested in the newly released Accessport computer upgrade kit for my new Ford Focus ST, 2013. Please kindly advise the details such as price and method of installation.

Thanks.

3. Marshall says

The Ford Focus ST Accessport is available for purchase on our website for $449 USD + Shipping if necessary (we offer free ground shipping within the US). Installation is very quick and takes less than 5 minutes. Email support@cobbtuning.com if you have any other questions! – Marshall@COBB

4. Marshall says

Our Stage 1 OTS map will net gains of 10-15whp and 30-40wtq with tuning alone – no other modifications are required. You can reference our for dyno evidence of those gains. – Marshall@COBB

5. Frank Schwager says

Is Cobb developing a cat back system for the Ford Focus ST?….if so…when will it be released?

6. Ali says

Hi,

I have a 2012 GTR that has 3300 miles. I would
    Like to get a increase in HP with keeping stock
    Turbos. What amount of HP is safe to increase
    On the stock turbos? How would it be possible? Thank You.

Ali.

7. Marshall says

Ali, the stock turbochargers will peak at about 575-620whp depending on the fuel used. To achieve those numbers you would need an upgraded fuel system and a custom tune along with other Stage 2 supporting modifications. – Marshall@COBB

8. Leslie says

Hi there, i have a 2011 GTR and would like to delimit the 180KM and pretty much keep the car bone stock, which accessport will you recommend? Thanks!

9. Brian Burns says

I HAVE 2008 IMPREZA WRX, I RECENTLY INSTALLED “TGV” ELIMINATION MANIFOLD,ALONG WITH UPDATED EXHAUST & COLD AIR KIT. PROBLEM IS CK. ENGINE LITE COMES ON SETTING CODES ,PO20006,PO2007.COMPUTER STILL TRYING TO OPERATE PARTS NO LONGER THERE. I HAVE ONE OF YOUR ACCESS PORT TUNERS THAT CAME PRELOADED WITH A FEW GENERAL MAPS. MY QUESTION WOULD BE, IS A MAP AVAILABLE THAT WOULD SOLVE THIS PROBLEM OR ANY OTHER ADVISE WOULD BE HELPFUL THANK YOU.

10. Mike gibbs says

Hi guys,
    Are you planning to introduce tuning kit for 2015 wrx sti, as it surely needs more torque at lower rpms and can do with a little more hp, espacially with the weight gain.

11. jim marsh says

My 2015 Forester XT Limited Automatic just arrived at the dealer. Will take delivery on Monday whats available for this car?

12. Marshall says

Unfortunately we do not currently have any products available for the 2015 Forester XT. It is definitely a vehicle we would like to support in the future however the new WRX and STI are currently taking priority.

Marshall@COBB

13. David Brown says

Hi I recently bought a 2004 RX8. It has what I believe to be a V2 access port which I can’t get to work. Would I benefit from your upgrade plan and are you still offering maps for this car. The previous owner has been no help. I’m thinking fresh start. I know the engine has recently been rebuilt 4K ago and been street ported. I am new to engine mapping so please consider that in your response.
    Many thanks
    David

14. Marshall says

Hey David, we do not offer a V3 Accessport for the Mazda RX8 so you wouldn’t be able to take advantage of the trade-in program. Alternatively, you can definitely send the non-functioning Accessport to us to be repaired and updated if you’d like! You can contact our CSR department at 1-866-922-3059 or support@cobbtuning.com to get a repair ticket started.

Marshall@COBB